RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT, INNOVATION & COMMERCIALIZATION CENTRE (RDIC)
- - Flagship Development of Melaka World Solar Valley;
- - Planned on an area (122 acres) within Melaka World Solar Valley (7,248.43 hectares) as a Solar Industry Hub which involves research, development, innovation and commercialization activities and capable of capturing majority of solar energy technology market within this region;
- - Planned physical components consist of R&D Centre with industry players and universities (local or/and foreign) working together in R&D and producing marketable solar energy technology products and inventions that will contribute to the practicality and usability of solar energy technology products;
- - Components also include exhibition and accommodation facilities as well as commercial properties;
- - Buildings and infrastructure will be built based on green technology and approach;
- - RDIC Centre is planned to have complete chain of the solar industry which also include training and consultancy;
- - Supported by the Federal and State Government.